CoQ10 75mg is a nutritional supplement in maintaining healthy body. Coenzyme Q10 is essential to replenish CoQ10 level associated with statin treatment to improve energy production and antioxidant status.
Coenzymes Q10 occur in the majority of aerobic organisms, from bacteria to plants and animals. It is found in the mitochondria, or the power plants where a series of complex biochemical reactions take place, resulting in the formation of energy needed to support life.
Apart from being an essential ingredient in the body’s production of energy, there are many biological functions of CoQ10, which include:
* Power antioxidant
CoQ10 is a potent antioxidant and several studies have demonstrated its ability to protect LDL from oxidation in the body
* Strengthen the immune system
* Improve disease status
Any disease that classically display reduced energy production or muscle function are most receptive to CoQ10 therapy. This include heart failure, muscular degeneration, neurodegenerative disesase and Chronic fatigue syndrome.
What is CoQ10 75mg?
– CoQ10 75mg provides 75mg of coenzyme Q10 per capsule.
– Coenzyme Q10 is a naturally occurring fat soluble, vitamin-like substance found in the energy-producing centre of the cell known as mitochondria.
– CoQ10 can be synthesized by the liver or obtained from foods such as oily fish, organ meats and whole grains.
– Level of CoQ10 decrease as we age.
How does CoQ10 75mg help in supporting optimal health?
– CoQ10 75mg is important in energy production.
– CoQ10 75mg is an antioxidant inhibiting lipid peroxidation, which may beneficial for health.
– CoQ10 75mg also regenerates other antioxidants in the body such as vitamin E.
Who are recommended to take CoQ10 75mg?
People who are on cholesterol-lowering drugs
People who want to maintain their health
People who are always feel tired
Adults: Take 2 capsules once daily with meal or as recommended by your pharmacist or doctor