For Common Injuries: carpal tunnel; hamstring strain; wrist pain; runner's knee; neck strain; calf strain; shoulder pain; Achilles tendonitis; tennis elbow; plantar fasciitis; golfer's elbow; shin splints; rib pain; ankle sprain; gluteus pain; quad strain.
Synthetic: comfortable to wear; 4-7 days of wear; best level of support, reflective safety print, protective case, water proof.
Cancer patients should not use KT Tape as it may interfere with treatment. Do not use on abdomen if pregnant.
Instructions for Use:
1) Clean and dry skin before applying
2) Cut to length for specific application, considering the size of specific body part
3) Apply tension/stretch to tape during application Cut strips using scissors.
4) Apply strips with firm pressure and rub entire area of tape to adhere fully.
5) Tape should be applied by a second person for difficult to reach areas
6) These taping methods are examples only.
7) For other taping methods, for taping other body parts or if other condition does not improve consult your personal trainer or physical therapist.
8) Removal: Slowly remove the tape back over itself while supporting the newly exposed skin with your fingers.
9) Discontinue use if skin becomes irritated or sore.
10) Instructions provided are for educational use only.
KT Tape is not a replacement for professional medical care.