1. Cashew Nut
High in antioxidants, healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals that are essential for a strong immune system and eye health.
- Natural Cashew Nut
- Sea salt
- Promotes Heart Health
- Protects the Eyes (Lutein & Zeaxanthin)
- Reduce Free Radical Damages
- Aids in Weight Management
- Boosts Immunity
High in monounsaturated fats can help in lowering LDL cholesterol.
- A great source of protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals such as vitamin E (antioxidant), zinc, selenium, calcium, magnesium, folate, and biotin (vitamin B7).
- Natural Almond
- Sea salt
- Reduce Risk of Heart Diseases
- Maintain Healthy Skin, Hair & Nails
- Helps in Weight Loss
- Supports Healthy Brain
- Protects Against Oxidative Stress and Free Radical Damage
Tips / Storage:
- Store in a cool, dry place, sealed in a container.
- Best consumed within 2 months after opening.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight or excessive heat and moisture
- Ready to Eat.
- Add to Salad.
- Add to Oatmeal/Cereals.
- Use as toppings for stir-fry dishes.
- Use as dessert toppings.