The Swisse Ultiboost Lecithin capsules feature a thin oil coating to keep them from adhering together during manufacturing. This coating may emerge on the container's interior on rare circumstances. As long as the label's storage directions are followed and the product is still within its expiration date, we don't see any issues with using this supplement.
Swisse Ultiboost Lecithin has been formulated based on scientific evidence to help support a healthy liver.
• The liver is responsible for eliminating toxins, aiding digestion and helping regulate metabolism. Lecithin contains choline, which supports liver function and helps maintain a healthy liver.
• The choline in lecithin contributes to normal fat metabolism.
Source of Phospholipids
• Lecithin is a source of phospholipids, important for the health and structure of cell membranes.
• Assists in the maintenance of general health and wellbeing.
Derived from Soybeans
• Naturally sourced from soybeans.
Each capsule contains:
LECITHIN 1.2 g
DIRECTIONS ADULT DOSAGE:
Five capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
STORAGE: Store below 25 degrees Celsius.
Do not use if cap seal is broken.
When you receive a sticky capsule, place it in the refrigerator and wait for it to firm before separating the capsules.
If the stick capsule is more serious, you can open it by hand or gently cut it with a knife; the capsule can be consumed as long as the capsule particles are intact and the contents do not flow out.